- Willingness and ability to open single or multiple units over a defined period of time in a specific geographical area,(Area Development Agreement for multiple units).
- Minimum of 5 years experience in casual dining or (fast casual) as owner/operator.
- Have a proven record of having managed, developed or operated multi unit concepts.
- Minimum liquidity greater than or equal to $ 500K to $ 1 M per restaurant to be developed
i.e. cash reserves)
- Minimum personal/business net worth greater than or equal to $ 1 M for a single unit
and $ 2 M or more for multiple units.
- Must have passion for the industry and strong belief in our concept.
- Ability to establish an infrastructure dedicated to the development of our brand.
- Have local knowledge and expertise in the areas of real estate, government regulations, labor law and supply chain.
- Have access to adequate capital to sustain the development of your ADA in the event your financial forecasts are not met.
Required Documentation and Procedures
- Completed pre-qualification form via internet.
- The following additional information will be required following our acceptance of your pre-application. – Completed Franchise Application – Current personal financial statement and prior 3 years tax returns.
- Credit, business and personal references, two of each.
- Comprehensive detailed business plan for your requested ADA.
- Presentation by applicant of their development plan coupled with a question and answer session at the Eggspectation home office with the Executive Committee.
- Approval process and sign off by the Executive Committee.